|Mothers Day Quotes|
History OF Mothers Day
Mothers Day Quotes Of 2016
- You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
- There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness... The memory of my mother and her teachings were, after all, the only capital I had to start life with, and on that capital I have made my way. - Andrew Jackson
- Hi Mom, You will never know how special you are to me. You have tought me to be a mom. Over the years i watched you and today i walk in the footsteps of you to be a good example to my daughter and a leading role model mom just like you. - I love you mom with all my heart.
- A mother understands what a child does not say.
- Dear Mom, this is the loveliest time I have to thank you for all you kept on doing for me. You never expected appreciation and applauds in return. But you truly deserve a world full of adoration! Happy Mothers Day from your loving son!
- Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one mother the wide world over." — George Cooper
- I love you mom, and am glad that God blessed me with such a caring mother. You went above and beyond the call of duty many times.
- Motherhood is a 24/7 job. There are no breaks, and we know that.
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan
- My mother is so sweet, she is gentle and kind, and work by using her mind, my mother is charming.